Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time To Werk

I made some office-themed humor strips a long (long) while back, which were based solely on my experiences reading other office-themed comic strips, having never worked in an office by that point and hoping I never would. Now that I've been working temporarily in an office, I've discovered that there are absolutely no life lessons to be learned from it and everything I thought funny in these old strips at the time of making them has now become prophecy. A sad, sad prophecy.

2 comments:

Hayley Campbell said...

My Dad (Eddie Campbell) sent me a link to this. I like your strip. It is utterly utterly depressing.

And funny and true at the same time.

[My office just had a mass panic attack because the milk ran out. Makes a change from smaller individual tantrums because someone took someone else's x-files mug that they've had for 12 years and thus have some strange and terrifying emotional bond to it...]

Erik Halverson said...

I once had a mug that was taken from me. I raised all kinds of hell about it until it was returned, and when it finally came back to me I couldn't drink out of it anymore. Something had changed....